Friday, March 4, 2011

CHANGES

I was offered a full time job today!  It is a benefits position in the corporate office for dealerships that sell motor cycles, quads, jet skis etc.  They have 22 locations and are in 5 states.  It is very close to our house and they are very flexible with scheduling.  These were two priorities in my job search or should I say strong preferences.  Although it is a coporate office, it is a casual office so jeans, capris, flip flops.  I will be starting a week from Monday.  So next week I will spend visiting a few more daycares before we make our final decision as to where the kids will be going.  I am kind of nervous about finding the right daycare since we were so lucky back home.  But I am excited to get out of the house and interact with some adults.  I think it will be good for the kids to have some friends to play with too.  Unfortunately Waco is out of town all next week for work, but the kids and I will be spending some special quality time next week before our lifestyle changes once again.  We are still planning on coming back for a visit sometime in May or June, but are going to hold off on picking dates/booking flights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment